On today’s NOTICE News Daily: Former President Donald Trump came out swinging at the charges against him Angie takes a look at what comes next and when this might possibly go to trial. Plus: how images and video are the next big leap for artificial intelligence.
- How is former President Trump’s statement, “The only crime I’ve committed is to fearlessly defend our nation from those who seek to destroy it,” different from the actual charges of business fraud?
- Why is it necessary for the defense to be a part of the legal process called “discovery”?
- Why might it be very difficult to select impartial jurors for Trump’s trial in New York?
- How might filmmakers be able to use new A.I. video technology?
- Why might new video A.I. capabilities make it even harder to tell what’s real on the internet?
- In what ways could A.I. bring up ethical concerns?
- How could being on trial while running for president be a conflict for Trump? How could it also be advantageous?
- Through text and images, people have already seen how writing and art will be highly impacted by A.I. Do you think those in the film industry will be welcoming or hesitant about A.I. video capabilities? Is there anything that makes film creation different from using A.I. for text and images? What wider aspects of the film industry could be affected by this new technology, and why?